Keep Moving On




assalamualaikum.
bello.
urimanida.
it's been a long day. without you my blog . i miss you so so much .
okay . all of the pt3 things dah finish . now i'm just waiting for the results . please pray for me to get a good results . by the way my school holiday has started because of the espiyem . keep moving on . the title is about one of my story in my life that made me feel so sad and still waiting and thinking . nah , just nak share . lol . lately i'm not in my mood if i think deeply about my friends because i think they left me just it is . it just feels lonely because they are not there beside me . now they didn't even contacted me . i thought that maybe they have forgotten me . but nevermind . i just wanna share it and ignore then be happy with the ones that still remember me .

sometimes if i blogwalking to other blogs and read theirs posts . it made me feel amazing that they have theirs blogger friends . and i thought that can't i have blogger friends to ? can't i ? maybe i'm younger that i couldn't do something freely rite . so that maybe not now . but if you do wanna be friends with me i would love to . but i'm not the type to be the first one because it is so awkward . heheh . so that i just wanna ignore it then keep moving on because i don't die without the ones that doesn't need me rite ? 

kekekeke . don't take it to heart because this is my life . do share your thoughts . thanks for reading . really appreciate it . leave your footprints here .

she treats you the way she wishes someone would treat her . so please don't be annoyed if she keeps asking if you're alright . it's because no one ever asked her .                           [ lowseptember ]

My Instagram